- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 Tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 oz. mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix almond flour, butter, garlic powder, and salt together, forming a dough ball.
- Gently press dough into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish, spreading evenly over bottom and slightly up the sides. Poke several holes in crust with a fork.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Saute' onion in butter until soft. Add ground beef and cook until brown.
- While meat is browning, make cheese soup mixture. In a small pot add butter, coconut flour, heavy cream, almond milk, and cheddar. Heat on medium until mixture melts and is well combined, making cream of cheese soup.
- Drain excess grease off ground beef. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Pour meat mixture on top of crust in casserole dish.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Serve with sour cream and guacamole (click for guacamole recipe!).