- 2 lbs. of frozen cauliflower
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 can of water chestnuts
- 1 jar of sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 stick of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place cauliflower in a microwaveable casserole dish and microwave until slightly soft (about 4 minutes, remove and stir, 4 more minutes). Salt generously and stir well.
- Chop onion and saute' in a little butter until soft.
- While onion is cooking, place cauliflower pieces in a food processor and process until rice-like. (NOTE: Alternatively, you can purchase the already prepared "riced cauliflower" and use that instead!)
- Mix all ingredients except butter into casserole dish. Add butter cut into 1/4ths on top.
- Bake covered at 350 F for 30 minutes. Remove from over and stir to mix the butter into casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit about 10 minutes. Enjoy!