- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp mild salsa
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- (Optional) chopped cilantro, chopped onion
- Cut the avocados in half. Squeeze out the pit (just gently squeeze till it pops out!) and scoop the avocado into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together with a fork.
- Taste! If you can't taste the avocado very much, add a bit more salt. If it's a little flat tasting, dribble a little more lemon juice in. If it's not spicy enough, add a little more salsa!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
(By the 3rd time you do this, you won't bother to measure! You'll just put the ingredients into the bowl and start tasting!)